Windows Cannot Load Driver. Code 31
Delete the registry subkey: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Network\Config. It is possible that something is not installed along Windows 7? If so, it is a Driver error indeed but if not it may be a system error which would need to be addressed differently. I hope someone can help me with these last 2 ! http://whatcamcorder.net/code-31/windows-cannot-load-the-drivers-code-31.php
Unable to uninstall network adapter (Code 31)... PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_0030&SUBSYS_3112168C&REV_01 Here you go Back to top #5 JohnC_21 JohnC_21 Members 15,479 posts OFFLINE Local time:01:27 PM Posted 17 October 2015 - 08:54 PM If you have TPlink drivers listed None start with HKLM, I am running Vista on that computer. The UpperFilters/LowerFilters tutorial linked above will show you exactly what you need to do. Update the drivers for the device.
Windows Cannot Load The Drivers Required For This Device. (code 31) Windows 10
Follow Us http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkId=317806 http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkID=690709 http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkID=317805 Downloads and tools Visual Studio Windows SDK Windows Driver Kit Windows Hardware Lab Kit Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit Essentials Dashboard services Debugging tools Driver samples Reply Bill July 11, 2015, 6:09 pm Hi. BitsByTechs 26,342 views 2:17 Loading more suggestions...
- Back to top Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next Back to Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 2 user(s) are reading this topic 0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users
- Edit it did worked and then the error started happening, and then the solder broke.
- But this is not true in my case, I still can not get online, when I connect to the internet it only connects to local NO internet?????????
- My steps (slightly different/abbreviated from the KB article):1.
- IMPORTANT: Before you continue, first take a backup of your registry.
- Tools | Internet Options | Connections | Lan Settings If there are any checked boxes at all there, remove them and hit ok a few times until you're out.
- Follow on-screen Instructions Operating System: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP System Requirements Windows: Platform: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP 8.1 MB free disk space 256 MB RAM
Run regedit. If you accept cookies from this site, you will only be shown this dialog once!You can press escape or click on the X to close this box. Reply to ar_itra Ghost227Dec 9, 2015, 11:48 PM rmanHammer said: I had Code 31 errors across all network adapters, and finally found a solution (uninstall/reinstall of drivers didn't work, buying and Code 31 Police Any other advice? 05-24-2010, 12:16 PM #9 joeten Microsoft-Team Manager Hardware - Team Manager Join Date: Dec 2008 Location: Glasgow Scotland Posts: 63,714 OS: win 7 pro/ultimate/xp
Don't delete the entire Network key, but if you do, you have a backup from step 3. 5. Windows 10 Code 31 Sign in to add this to Watch Later Add to Loading playlists... Click Yes to confirm the removal of the LowerFilters registry entry. 7. Several functions may not work.
I'd like to keep this page as updated as possible.Applies ToThe Code 31 error could apply to any hardware device in Device Manager but most Code 31 errors appear on optical Code 31 Network Adapter Windows 7 Fix The most effective and quickest way of updating Ethernet controller drivers is by using a reliable and compatible driver update application. This is ok (you'll install it in the next step).7. Sign in 19 Loading...
Windows 10 Code 31